In these unprecedented times, the need for open space has never been greater—as is the need to protect it. Thank you for supporting all the needs of our community—including protecting open space—throughout this crisis.
Your support and engagement is helping to:
- Protect more open space with creative conservation financing solutions and municipal planning tools;
- Increase human diversity, as well as biodiversity, as we partner with diverse communities and take a critical look at our own operations;
- Monitor and steward protected lands more effectively than ever by deploying new technological solutions;
- Keep our community connected to nature with digital outreach tools and resources, like our new “Nature Time” videos and webinars; and
- Continue our partnerships with State Parks and other conservation agencies to protect public open spaces that are under the stresses of record-breaking popularity.
Read more about your impact on open space in the Hudson Highlands in HHLT’s 2019-2020 Annual Report newsletter.
We are so grateful for your commitment to protecting and preserving the open spaces of the Hudson Highlands alongside us. With your continued generosity, we can support ALL our communities, human and wildlife alike.
Please stay safe and healthy, and continue to enjoy the great outdoors in this place we all love.